Skip to content
Statement from Pure Paws October 2021: You will know by now that the postal system has been overloaded for the last 18 months:
- Expect delays with your order
- Order in advance
- Don't leave your order to last minute
- Expess is recommended
- Once dispatched, delivery times are not controlled by Pure Paws
- We will not tolerate abusive and rude behaviour regarding this topic
Please HANG TIGHT, your dog treats will get to you. Thank you.
Shipping and Click and Collect
- Free Shipping minimum spend $49
- We have a flat rate shipping charge of $10 across Australia
- Express Post is available for $15
Click and Collect is available for free from our Geelong Dog Bakery – 406 Pakington Street, Newtown VIC 3220. Select this option at checkout, and I will email you once your order is ready to be collected.
Click and Collect pick up is available during our open hours, and by appointment. Please aim to collect your order within 7 days of receiving your "ready for collection" email. If you fail to collect within 7 days, I will contact you to take payment for shipping, and will mail your order to you at your own cost.
- Please allow up to 3 business days for your order to be dispatched. I try my best to get orders dispatched within 1 hour-24 hours of your order being placed. However, as I run a physical store and attend local markets as well, sometimes this is not possible.
- Please note: some of our products are handmade by 1 person. During peak times, please allow UP TO 7 business days for your order to be dispatched. Obviously I do my very best to get orders out in a timely and efficient manner, but I must allow for things that may go wrong.
- We cannot guarantee postal delivery times once your order has been picked up by Amarax, Couriers Please or dropped off at Australia Post.
- PURE PAWS BAKERY IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY MISHANDLING AND DAMAGING OF PRODUCTS DURING TRANSIT/DUE TO COURIER. Your items are shipped to you using Amarax, Couriers Please or Australia Post (this information is on your label). For any issues, please contact the courier directly. Your order is lovingly made and carefully hand packed, with each order being manually checked over before being dispatched. We are not responsible for what happens to your items during transit or after delivery. If you would like to make an insurance claim, please email us with a description of the damage and photos showing damage and your label. We will assist you during the insurance claim, but we cannot guarantee your claim will be approved by the courier company
- Please make sure you provide delivery instructions at checkout if necessary
- Please make sure courier has clear and easy access to your property to place your order somewhere safe
- Your tracking link will be e-mailed to you
- If you have ordered a pre-order item, your pre-order item will be dispatched from the date mentioned on the product listing. Any non pre-order items that you have purchased in the same order, will all be dispatched along with the pre-order item. They will not be sent separately.
- We offer AfterPay for orders over $99
Returns and Refunds
- No refunds or returns unless products are faulty or damaged. You will need to provide proof that the product was damaged before you received it
- No refunds or returns if your pet doesn't like a particular treat
- We do not accept cancellation of orders unless for a good reason (e.g. death of said pet). If we approve your cancellation, cancelled orders have a 10% restocking fee. This fee covers website and AfterPay/Card/PayPal fees. This fee will be deducted from your total refunded amount. You cannot cancel your order once it has been sent to you.
- Please note: a lot of our products are handmade by 1 person. During peak times, please allow up to 7 business days for your order to be dispatched